Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've been doing online auctions on Ebay since the beginning of this year. Things have been pretty good but it gradually keeps getting worse. Their fees and various rules and restrictions are driving away sellers, especially small time sellers. I'm beginning to think it's just not worth listing there anymore. Here's a interesting website I came across with some insider information: http://www.ebayexodus.com/. I cannot vouch for anything, just sharing it FYI.



Thankfully I came across an alternative called Ebid in March I think it was and have planted My Estore there. So far I'm liking it. It's taken some getting used to with a different format and such but seems to be a much friendlier community. And wtihout all the fees. I think they have over a million auctions now. Check it out when you get a chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't just take a vacation, take a PAYcation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: