Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do you enjoy your work

Someone once said (and I may be paraphrasing because I can't remember exactly or even who said it), "If you do what you love, you'll never work another day in your life." I think it's so sad when I think of how many people aren't really doing what they love or enjoy. Most people just work so they can have money to then do things they enjoy. He/she who finds a way to make money doing something they love or enjoy (sometimes I think love is too strong a word) is truly fortunate.

I have been self-employed for over 2o years and I can't even imagine working for someone else. But self-employment is not for everyone and most people are quite content working for someone else. Someone has to I guess. Being involved in network marketing, I come across a lot of people who THINK they'd like to be their own boss but many do not really have what it takes. Don't be discouraged though, anyone can always change if they truly have the desire (Matt. 19:26). There are some assessment tests that you can take if you want to find out if self-employment is for you. It might be obvious but just for starters you definitely need to be self-motivated and disciplined. Here they are in no particular order:

Is self-employment for you?

The self-employment key.

Self-employment attitude test.

-------------------------------------------

Cash delivered to your door.

------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: