Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wow I can't believe it's already been ten days since my last post. I've been so busy lately. I'm finally getting close to receiving my coaching certification. In my previous post I talked a little bit about doing what one love's or enjoys in life. Well this new career path for me definitely falls into that catagory. I'm not giving up what I currenty do altogether but testing the waters so to speak with this and maybe transitioning more and more.

If you're interested in some free sessions, let me know.

"If you only believe what you see, then you are limited to what's on the surface. If you only believe what you see, then why do you pay your electric bill." - Dr. Wayne Dyer

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Cash delivered to your door.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: